Saturday, October 19, 2013

Divine!




Today is (or would have been) Divine's birthday, so here are a few of his/her songs to celebrate that fact. 1980s electro-pop aint really my bag, but i  can make an exception in this case since it's Divine. I don't necessarily enjoy this kind of stuff, but since i'm a fan of the performer, it somehow makes it enjoyable to me... I am glad i own these records, even though i never actually listen to them...

Check out THIS ONE from the JSJB archives if you want to hear Divine kick out some serious rock and roll jams.

Happy birthday Divine!

I'm so beautiful


walk like a man


show me around



HERE are scans of the sleeves, labels, and MP3s of these three. I omitted the b-side of walk like a man because it's just an instrumental throw-away track.
.

.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you going to do some halloweeen tunes this year?

Rockin' Jeff said...

I got a few lined up. Starting today.

Rockin' Jeff said...

Thanks for that Divine link KL.

KL from NYC said...

You're welcome.

Rockin' Jeff said...

KL: I'm actually going to see a Divine documentary this weekend. In the same theater that i saw John Waters give a lecture/ Q&A / movie screening in a few years back... Looking forward to it.
Thanks again for the link.

Related Posts with Thumbnails