Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Jukebox Charlie needs your help


Ladies and gents, it's that time of year again. Late September is a special time here at Junk Shop Juke Box headquarters... time for my fourth annual Pledge Drive.

Not for personal gain, it's just time to pay DivShare for another year of their services. (My current one year subscription expires at the end of the month.) The price- a mere $39.99 for another 365 days of my scratchy old records! Please folks, donate a buck or two, together and we'll keep this thing alive for yet another go-round.


This same DivShare account also stores the songs that appear in my Little Golden Records blog, (which if you haven't already, you ought to check out.) It's selections from my collection of vintage children's records.


When i reach my $40.00 goal i'll do a post thanking all the generous folks who donated, and call the whole thing off. I'm not out to make a profit, a mere $40.00 is all i need. And YOU, dear reader, can help by donating a dollar or two to this worthy cause.

Thank you in advance for your support.



Let's hear what ole Jukebox Charlie has to say about it...
Enjoy!



get it


Donations may be sent to: haywood.jablome[at]rocketmail[dot]com
.

.

7 comments:

Timmy said...

When I click the link :"donating a dollar", it goes to a paypal/sorry page won't open" page...

Bob said...

Just sent you a donation. The link in your post did not work for me.

Thanks for all the records you share.

Bob

Rockin' Jeff said...

Thanks guys!!!

I'll look into the broken links tomorrow when i have more time. Thanks for the heads up.

Tom Armstrong said...

Just sent you some cabbage. Been grabbing random tracks off your blog for a while now, I love it. I'd been looking for that Bruce Sprinstone record for nigh on 30 years. Was that picture of you on the bottom of the main page taken at Prairie Archives in Springfield IL? Keep up the good work.

Rockin' Jeff said...

WOW! Yes. Prarie archives in Springfield. Good eye! And thanks for the donation.

tut said...

tried the paypal link but it doesn`t work for me either.

Rockin' Jeff said...

I'm gonna get on that right away...

Related Posts with Thumbnails