Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Alternatives?



Anyone out there in internet land know of a decent temporary alternative to DivShare? One with an on screen player (and free) would be awesome. Just someplace i can upload a few files for a few days until DivShare gets their shit together and fixes their site. I know i've seen them, but i just can't seem to find anything right now...  I've been waiting for days over here. Meanwhile, virtual cobwebs are starting to form here at Junk Shop Juke Box....

I wouldn't care so much if i was a free user, but i actually PAY for their services!

ANY help would be appreciated.


6 comments:

J.R. Williams said...

Hey, Jeff! You might try Box.com as an alternative to DivShare. I'm not sure if they offer an easy on screen player, but I think you should be able to embed tracks/files in your blog posts, somehow. Cheers!

Mellow said...

Try ecommerceplayer.com

Rockin' Jeff said...

Thanks for the tips guys! I'll check them out.
Luckily i've been busy as hell this past week, working extra hours and such, so i haven't had a whole lot of wasting time on the interwebs anyway... But still.

mike flugennock said...

The box.com embedded player seems to work OK -- but, where are the direct download links now? I care more about that than the embedded player.

Rockin' Jeff said...

Hey Mike,
This is the first time i've used Box[dot]com, and i haven't had a lot of time to fully explore the site. This is just a temporary thing anyway. I plan on going back to DivShare as soon as they fix it...

J.R. Williams said...

To download, just click on "MP3" in the embedded player...the download should start automatically. Anyway, that worked for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails