Sunday, March 10, 2013

(I'm in with) the out crowd




Attention Chicago internet browsers!

Sunday, March 24th I will be doing an all vinyl DJ night at Club Foot, 1824 W. Augusta, in Chicago, in honor of the 40th anniversary of the birth of my old lady, Laura. Doors open at 8:00 PM, I'll make with the tunes around 9:00. 

I'll be spinning the dirtiest, scratchiest, stupidest, thrift-storiest, 45s that i've managed get my greasy hands on. Sounds will include, but not be limited to: Old Soul songs about chicken, 50s Rock and roll songs about cars, Honky-tonk songs about drankin beer, and 60s Garage rock songs about no good women. You know, the usual stuff you hear around here. and plenty of other cool sounds from decades past to stuff in your ear holes.







Warn your friends!
Tell your enemies!

If that aint enough for you, they sell booze at the joint too (The drunker you are, the better my inept bumbling at the turntables will sound) and there may or may not be cake...


I'm in with the out crowd.
Enjoy!


get it

.

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I music you have. Keep up the good work!
Ed

Rockin' Jeff said...

Enjoy! Have music you.

Holly said...

The above convo just made me laugh, hard. Thank you :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails