Thursday, September 20, 2012

Bay country wild geese


This record sums up how i feel about Blogger's "New and improved" interface, and if i was able to put in so many words, just about how much it makes sense to me... Why would the powers that be make the site more difficult to use? Is this a joke? .


Those of you who use the site to host blogs of your own know what i'm talking about, and may (or may not) even agree with me. Those of you who just pass by to browse and listen, well, you just keep on doing what you've been doing all along because it still looks the same on your end. Thanks, as always, fer stoppin by.


I found seven or eight of these animal call records a few weeks ago at the same time. Some are more instructional, with an actual human narrator, and a few are like this one, featuring nothing but the animal sounds... Both sides were actually around six minutes long, this here's just a quick sample.


Enjoy!?




get it

Use with call of the wild record player!



.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Dude, I'm with you. I think Google WANTS people to migrate from Blogger - same way they wanted people to migrate from Reader. I found effective hacks for Reader, but I think Blogger's hopeless. Not that I post often anyway, but now it may be too darn frustrating to even bother trying. Should've used Wordpress from the start. Sigh.

Rockin' Jeff said...

Yeah, upgrades are one thing, but this is like a totally new site! It's crazy... Like this and everything else- You get what you pay for.
It's not that bad though, i suppose i'll get used to it.

KL from NYC said...

I just had to Google the Call Of The Wild record player, and I got one + a turkey record:

http://snakeandboris.blogspot.com/2012/07/actual-wild-turkeys-recording-we-record.html

He dated it as 1961.

Rockin' Jeff said...

KL, thats great! Thanks for that link.
And thanks also for all your comments and appreciation lately.

Related Posts with Thumbnails