Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My wife, My dog, My cat


This, ladies and gentlemen, is my new favorite song. I have a feeling that it will be for quite some time... Three whole minutes of pets, hilarity, and hi-jinks, set to a funky beat. It really doesn't get much better.

"Were they fat?!"
"Fat as a country possum stuffed with sweet potatoes."
"I wanna know were they fat!?"
"I told you they was fat as a country possum stuffed with sweet potatoes- With their mini skirts on and their crazy sweaters!"

Enjoy!


get it
.

.

3 comments:

Sterling Cale said...

I think this song will become a firm favourite in a few more households. Amazing track - out weirds some of the more 'far out' songs that adorn sixties garage/psych compilations.

Rockin' Jeff said...

I couldn't agree more.

KL from NYC said...

They hit the NYC R&B charts with "One Eye Open" (similar-sounding to this one). That's the only one I remember.
I know there had been a CD issued of their stuff, so there must have been quite a few other singles.

Related Posts with Thumbnails