Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Somebody stole my C.B.


C.B. radio- The 70s truck drivers internet. All the information you ever need, right there at the push of a button.

There's a serious lack of knowledge to be had on the inter-googles about Billy Webb and/or this record. All i could find were old ebay listings, and they don't tell you squat...

I bought two 45s on the Ad-Korp label at a record show a few weeks back. As usual i grabbed them because they were dirt cheap, both had funny titles, and were on this little indie label that i had never seen. Goof ball 70s novelty country. Kind of a low rent Jerry Reed schtick goin on here. Good for a few chuckles.

Enjoy!


get it

.

.

3 comments:

Howdy said...

Damn, I thought I had the only copy of this!! Keep it between the Ditches!

Rockin' Jeff said...

Shiny side up, dirty side down.

Anonymous said...

I've got one on this label by Jimmy Bryant, guitar whiz. It was past his prime.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails