Thursday, February 23, 2012

Let me!


Friends, followers, legions of adoring fans-
I enjoy reading your comments, and i almost always try to respond. I feel that it's part of the whole, for lack of a better term, "Blogging experience." Interaction with the folks who read the words i write, and more importantly, who dig my scratchy old records is what it's all about. It's the reason i'm here five-six days a week.

As a courtesy for those who like to leave comments, I removed the stupid "Captcha" puzzle that you have to solve. I know that it proves to the mighty interweb gods that you are a human being and not a robot, and believe me that is a good thing, but some of my flesh and blood friends have complained that it hurts their soft squishy brains, so i did away with it. I think they are a pain in the ass too. I did however enable the 'moderation' feature (no, not in my personal life, only in my webernet rock and roll fantasy land- I'll still be enjoying my usual excessive lifestyle.) All it means is that before you actually see your comment, i have to approve it first. No big deal. As long as you don't try to sell me hard-on pills or claim to be an African millionaire who needs to launder obscene amounts of money, we're still cool.

Until next time, enjoy the tunes, and speak up. I'm always happy to hear from each and every one of you. For those of you who do chime in regularly- Thanks! and talk to you soon...

Catch you on the flip side!



get it

Donations Welcome
.

.

7 comments:

ana-b said...

Yep that's me in a nutshell: "soft squishy brain".

Btw, I have 10 million American Dollars left to me by my father [ex-Minister of Defense for the Kenyan Government] that I need to transfer to an American Bank...........

Rockin' Jeff said...

Sweet. Let me just give you my bank acct and social security numbers and we'll make this thing official. What's my cut again..?

Andy said...

I was gonna make a 'hard-on pills' joke, but it seems pointless after ana-b's comment. Pretend I wrote something funny and original. It may be a stretch, but I know you can do it.

Rockin' Jeff said...

That was fucking hilarious Andy!! Where the hell do you come up with this stuff? I mean, seriously...

Andy said...

Perfect.

Holly said...

Define "obscene amount".... ;-)

Rockin' Jeff said...

Obscene amount... Obscene ah-MOUNT... Aw hell, i got nothing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails